Hoglets Hedgehogs!
Welcome to Hoglets Smile
Not a member? Register to become one Smile

You are currently a guest on this site, you cannot post, you can only view the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hoglets Hedgehogs!
Welcome to Hoglets Smile
Not a member? Register to become one Smile

You are currently a guest on this site, you cannot post, you can only view the forums.
Hoglets Hedgehogs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story of meeting my bf

2 posters

Go down

My story of meeting my bf Empty My story of meeting my bf

Post by coldandtired Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:51 pm

I felt as though my life was drifting, coming to an end. I held him tight, my face against his racing heartbeat. I knew things would never be the same again.

The day I saw him my heart leapt. He was absolutely perfect to me. His eyes were a pale light blue, he was tall and thin and he wore a blue hat. He was the one I set my eyes on, the one I wanted to be with. Day after day I had some kind of feeling that he liked me by the way he was acting. I had started a new trend one day when my head was filled with boredom. He would sit upon the table while I would high five his hands; I would do that every break. It soon turned to grabbing of my hands which then it turned to hugging. My feelings for this guy grew with every high five and every warm hug we shared.

At the time I was dating another guy but I knew I didn’t feel the way I felt with James, I wasn’t sure though if he felt the way I did. Everyday my thoughts would turn to daydreams. You guessed right. They were about James of course. But my mind was soon confused just because of one guy asking me out… Nathan. He had asked me out but I knew it wasn’t right to say yes as my heart was in one place and my head was in another. I remember seeing the sad expression washed across James’s face as I asked for his opinion. After I saw that expression I knew he felt the same way.

I finally admitted that I had feelings for James. I thought he would react differently but he had said that he already knew. He also admitted that he shared the same feelings for me. I was speechless and happy and couldn’t ask for anything more. I was in love. He asked me out on the 18th of October 2011 after a lot of pressure but I guess it was worth it. Look where we are today.

Today we are closer than ever, telling each other secrets that we have hidden, sharing our first actual kiss and exploring what the true meaning of love is. Our love is like a romance story;
Beautiful and the happiest I have ever been. You have turned my life into something that I would only dream until now. This is real; this is true and most of all I am in love with you. I love you James from the bottom of my heart. We’ll be together, now and forever, because it’s plain to see, you’re the only one for me. Remember I am lost without you XD. Baby this story is for you and I won’t stop loving you… EVER. I love you xox

I could write better but this is just a short story... i will post my best ones later when i get a change
coldandtired
coldandtired
Little hoglet

Mushrooms : 20

Back to top Go down

My story of meeting my bf Empty Re: My story of meeting my bf

Post by Porridge Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:33 am

:') sitting next to you in class, that is BEAUTIFUL Crying or Very sad
Porridge
Porridge
Administrator
Administrator

Mushrooms : 240

https://porridgepets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coldandtired Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:38 am

lol thank ya porridge. having fun in class? just wrote poem and i posted itz Very Happy Razz flower
coldandtired
coldandtired
Little hoglet

Mushrooms : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum